This an 8-10 month project based, contract assignment.
We are open to locations as long as candidate is open to working east coast or central standard hours.
The People & Culture (P&C) Operations Coordinator - Recruitment will own interview and hiring event scheduling throughout the full recruitment lifecycle, as well the tracking of these stages in our Applicant tracking system, SuccessFactors. You will partner closely with the national Talent Acquisition team to create the best possible candidate experience. You will also serve as the front line, direct contact with employees and internal support of P&C partners within a digitally native environment.
1. Manage interview scheduling activities for select roles
2. Send appropriate testing to select candidates and distribute results to appropriate parties when needed
3. Record candidate activity in ATS and compile and pull metrics on roles as requested
4. Perform employment verifications and relevant background checks on final candidates as appropriate
5. Facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through applicant tracking system
6. Answer People & Culture customers’ (employees, vendors, business partners, managers, etc.) questions regarding benefits, payroll, taxes, absence, time, compensation and Operations Administration.
7. Assist in coordination of day 1 new joiner activities
8. Serve as front line, Tier 1-2, administration for employee requests ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction.
9. Run & analyze reports, queries and extrapolate data/information
10. Participate in projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency
* Bachelor Degree in HR / business / or related field; or equivalent work experience
* Minimum one year at the HR experience, preferably within an HR operations team, service provider and/or shared services environment
* Knowledge of HR Systems (SuccessFactors, SAP, iCIMS, etc.)
* Knowledge of case management systems (ServiceNow)
* Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
* Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
* High degree of respect for the confidentiality and sensitivity of HR and payroll data
* Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
* Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems
* Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States