Discovery Interns are explorers; they dive headfirst into the world in front of them. They aren’t afraid to be uncomfortable and boldly embrace any obstacle or challenge as an opportunity to excel. They walk confidently into the uncharted territory and make the most of their experiences. They ask the questions that go beyond the surface.
Seek adventure, find your passion, forge your path with an internship at Discovery.
Through Discovery’s Internship Program, you’ll have the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the entertainment and media industry and learn from the global leader in real life entertainment.
We are proud to have been named to Vault.com's 2020 rankings for The 100 Best Internships, Best Media & Telecom Internships and Best Internships for Diversity.
Here’s what we offer:
Here’s what you’ll take away:
What you need to know:
Interviewing will take place from February through April. A Discovery Intern team member will contact you if your experiences and interests match an open internship position. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to give individual status updates.
The Corporate Relations department is responsible for supporting the CEO office, managing internal events, managing the branded merchandise program for the global company, and assisting with other client hospitality events.
As a Brand Merchandising Intern, your adventure could lead you to work on projects and tasks such as:
- Research new branded items, manage merchandise inventory, and keep track of merchandise orders
- Learn branding techniques and ensure merchandise orders deliver in a timely manner
- Assist with event details as needed: help with creative development, event merchandise and on-site support
* Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
* Must be a rising Junior, Senior, or Graduate student
* Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Please note this position is located in NEW YORK CITY. If selected for an opportunity, interns are responsible for securing their own housing.
new york, nyc, city