Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for eighteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, Food Network, Investigation Discovery, OWN and Animal Planet.
We are a small but mighty team working at the crossroads of technology and entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we’re building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day.
What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the Marketing Partnerships Manager, you will play a key role in the evolution and success of the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team to launch a new subscription-based streaming & interactive experience from the ground up.
The Marketing Partnerships Manager will be responsible for driving both customer acquisition and activation across our marketing partnerships ecosystem. You will collaborate with a number of internal teams to develop proposals and campaign strategies to secure partnerships and support the overall direct-to-consumer business growth.
The role will also be responsible for leading marketing asset development, day to day communication with partners, and the planning/execution of marketing activation campaigns to drive continuous customer growth.
1. Collaborate in creating go-to market partnership strategies for marketing partnerships, including creating proposals and pitch decks
2. Establish strong cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders, including product, acquisition, engagement, creative and distribution.
3. Work closely with all internal departments to monitor and manage project timelines to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
4. Develop integrated marketing campaigns per partner to drive customer acquisition and activation, including; digital and social marketing campaigns, website landing pages and email campaigns
5. Manage the development and execution of all marketing materials to support partnership needs
6. Responsible for reporting campaign learnings, successes and key metrics – ultimately making thoughtful and strategic recommendations on how to optimize to drive activations
7. Communicate performance results and share best practices regularly with partners and internal stakeholders
8. Develop knowledge of competitive landscape and proactively seek out marketing insights and consumer trends to support partnership & team needs
9. Work closely with the acquisition marketing team to identify and size new partnership opportunities across brands, affiliates and more
* 5+ year’s experience in partnership marketing position
* Expertise in partnership marketing including asset creation and management, activation marketing and integrated campaigns
* Proven project management and strategic marketing skills including budget management and campaign planning
* A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare
* Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
* Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York, New York City, NYC, NY