GolfDigest.com, the largest website in golf is looking for an experienced editor to help oversee its news desk. The editor will be charged with reading, editing, and posting stories filed to Golf Digest primarily on evenings and on weekends from writers, primarily from tournament venues.
1. He or she will communicate with writers to coordinate story ideation and delivery from events
2. Will communicate with managers to help facilitate coverage of breaking news events
3. The editor will also write news stories on deadline.
* Strong editing skills, news judgment, and golf knowledge are essential
* Must have experience working in a content management system
* At least five years of experience working in a deadline news environment
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York, New York City, NY, NYC