Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for eighteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, Food Network, Investigation Discovery, OWN and Animal Planet.
We are a small but mighty team working at the crossroads of technology and entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we’re building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day.
What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the Acquisition Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in the evolution and success of the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team to launch a new subscription-based streaming & interactive experience from the ground up.
Supporting the Customer Growth Marketing team, in this role you will be responsible for the execution and day to day management of all online and offline customer marketing campaigns, including the briefing, QA, trafficking and management of owned, earned and paid media creative assets and marketing channels.
1. Responsible for the day-to-day execution of all digital and offline marketing campaigns including, campaign set-up, asset management and trafficking, QA and reporting across channels including landing pages, display, social media, paid search, in-app, email, on-air etc..
2. Own and manage the acquisition marketing campaign calendar that supports organizational goals around new content releases, sales cycles and campaign tentpoles, creative refreshes, ongoing customer acquisition targets and the overall brand strategy.
3. Collaborate with internal and external creative resources to support campaign asset development.
4. Assist in development of strategies to build and optimize conversion landing pages (funnel) working closely with product stakeholders
5. Ensure flawless execution of acquisition programs by following a rigorous QA process for all marketing assets such as emails, display, social media, push notifications and landing pages.
6. Assist with monitoring, optimizing and reporting on performance of campaigns to ensure acquisition goals are met. Working with internal departments and agencies to pivot as necessary. Including daily, weekly and ad-hoc campaign reporting.
7. Continuously identify and evaluate key digital marketplace and OTT trends to inform marketing strategies.
* 2+ years’ experience in a direct to customer marketing or digital marketing position.
* Understand fundamental direct response marketing concepts and experience working across multi-channel campaigns.
* A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
* Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
* Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York, New York City, NYC, NY