Provides high level executive administrative support to the SVP – Production Management, US Networks; including schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and acting as liaison to both top executives within and outside of the company, and the rest of the department.
1. Serve as group assistant when needed to VP’s of Production Management – including booking travel and managing calendars.
2. Develop procedures to ensure functional office operations.
3. Type and compose memorandums, policies, minutes, manuals, letters, forms, procedures, proposals, and other documents and correspondence as appropriate.
4. Answer telephone, screen and route calls, respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
5. Conduct research work as needed.
6. Provide a professional interface with the various DCL business units, department staff, external vendors, and consultants.
7. Provide consistent phone coverage, prioritize and distribute correspondence, handle travel accommodations, coordinate and schedule all internal and external meetings.
8. Maintain and update supervisors’ daily calendar.
9. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports.
10. Open, review, route, and disseminate interoffice and external mail.
11. Assist with special projects, and provide general office support such as copying, scanning, and faxing.
12. Establish and maintain records and files for executive. Review, sort, and file a variety of materials.
13. Provide data entry and clerical support.
14. Prepare presentations.
15. Perform other related duties.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
* Minimum of three years administrative experience.
* Experience with research and ratings preferred.
* Strong computer skills (proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Strong written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize.
* Ability to assess priorities and maintain composure and diplomacy at all times – including during high pressure situations.
* Must be articulate, professional, detail oriented, and have strong organizational and administrative management skills.
* Candidate must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and the ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
* The ability to work effectively and confidentially with a wide range of staff at all levels to achieve organizational objectives.
* Experience in creating and maintaining detailed filing systems.
* Candidate must be articulate, detail-oriented, and have strong organizational and administrative management skills.
* Candidate must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
* Strong computer skills (highly skilled in Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Los Angeles, LA, LAX, California, CA