The Human Resources Services Coordinator is responsible for front line (Tier 1-2), direct contact with customers and internal support of HR partners within a digitally native environment. Responsibilities include answering of employees’ inquiries through the HR Portal and case management system, troubleshooting questions related to the Tier 1-2 administration of benefits, compensation, HRIS and Case Management systems functionalities. The Human Resources Services Coordinator will partner and collaborate with other members of the HR Operations team to determine escalation protocols to ensure compliance within all operational SLAs.
1. Answer HR customers’ (employees, vendors, business partners, managers, etc.) questions regarding benefits, payroll, taxes, absence, time, compensation and HRIS Administration.
2. Serve as front line, Tier 1-2, administration for employee requests ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction.
3. Document all inquiries, issues and transactions using the case management system
4. Serve as front line benefit & payroll administration, answering questions while escalating to HR Services Specialist and HR Operations management as needed.
5. Run & analyze reports, queries and extrapolate data/information
6. Participate in projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency
7. Achieve performance measures and adhere to established SLA requirements
8. Perform other responsibilities as assigned, which may become essential to the position
* Bachelor Degree in HR / business / or related field; or equivalent work experience
* Minimum one year at the HR experience, preferably within an HR operations team, service provider and/or shared services environment
* Knowledge and understanding of benefit administration
* Knowledge of HR Systems (SAP, Workday, etc.)
* Knowledge of case management systems (ServiceNow)
* Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
* Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
* High degree of respect for the confidentiality and sensitivity of HR and payroll data
* Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.)
* Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems
* Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
Knoxville, Tennessee, KX, TN