Discovery Interns are explorers; they dive headfirst into the world in front of them. They aren’t afraid to be uncomfortable and boldly embrace any obstacle or challenge as an opportunity to excel. They walk confidently into the uncharted territory and make the most of their experiences. They ask the questions that go beyond the surface.
Seek adventure, find your passion, forge your path with an Internship at Discovery.
Through Discovery’s Internship Program, you’ll have the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the entertainment and media industry and learn from the leader in global entertainment.
Here’s what we offer:
Here’s what you’ll take away:
What you need to know:
Interviewing will take place from September through December. A Discovery Intern team member will contact you if your experiences and interests match an open internship position. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to give individual status updates.
Lights, Camera, Action: We are the hands-on technical team that manages studios in NY and Knoxville, setting up and handling equipment for the high volume of programs that are shot in our in-house studios and other locations.
As a Production Operations Intern, your adventure could lead you to work on projects and tasks such as:
• Get valuable experience using high-end broadcast production equipment
• Set up and break down production equipment in studio and on-site at shooting locations
• Assist in preparation for different shoots
* Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
* Must be a current Junior, Senior, or Graduate student
* Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Please note this position is located in KNOXVILLE. If selected for an opportunity, interns are responsible for securing their own housing.
tennessee, kx, tn