The Marketing Coordinator role is an integral part of the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing Team at Discovery Inc. The Coordinator is directly responsible for the tracking and reporting of sponsors, sponsorship packages, asset management, budgets, invoicing and programming.
The Coordinator works across Discovery's portfolio of US Networks, including: HGTV, ID, Animal Planet, DIY Network, Food Network, TLC, OWN, Cooking Channel, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, Science & Motor Trend Network.
1. Maintain all tracking documents for sponsorships, this includes internal department documents, inventory trackers and budget reports
2. Liase with sales planners and administrators to traffic client assets
3. Keep track of client billing and work with finance to generate invoices
4. Provide administrative support to the team VP and Managers including presentation development, scheduling, meeting notes, etc.
5. Assist in responding to RFPs with both linear and digital solutions by working in tandem with various network departments including Branded Entertainment, Production, Consumer Marketing, Digital, Programming, Talent, Legal, etc.
6. Maintain open communication with the Marketing teams at all times7. Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident
8. Sustain in-depth knowledge of consumer and media/marketing industry trends in order to help create unique partnership offerings that differentiate Discovery from competitive Networks
* At least 1 year of relevant integrated marketing experience (such as advertising agency, media sales/marketing, event marketing, client-side marketing).
* Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience. Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
* Detail oriented and comfort working with numbers (i.e. marketing budgets)
* Ability to complete projects accurately and in a timely manner
* A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professionalism
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Must be solutions oriented and pro-active
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New YOrk City, New York, NYC, NY