Discovery Golf is a new international venture from Discovery that brings coverage from the best professional golf events, equipment, and instruction to fans around the world. Discovery Golf has recently acquired Golf Digest and is further expanding the already amazing Golf Digest content with new digital products.
1. Manage travel coverage with an emphasis on courses and destinations
2. Manage the Places to Play course reviews for Golfdigest.com.
3. Assist the Senior Editor of Architecture and generally contribute to Golf Digest on all coverage and course rankings across Golf Digest's platforms
4. Act as liaison with 2,000 panelists on the 100 Greatest Courses Ranking Panel; coordinate the IT interface and oversee membership fees
5. Work with Senior Editor on training panelists in the Golf Digest course ranking protocol; meeting with architects and superintendents on a regular basis; and take assigned responsibilities for America's and the World's 100 Greatest.
6. Research, write and contribute regularly for Golf Digest's print, digital and video platforms.
* The ideal candidate would have a deep knowledge of golf courses and architecture, possibly worked on golf courses and/or with architects, have good communications and presenting skills, and hold a good balance of creativity and organizational skills.
* Experience on multi-platforms, including social media and podcasts.
* Frequent travel expected.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, nYC, NY