Discovery, the leader in lifestyle media with top brands including HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel, is searching for a Production Assistant to join our digital content team at our Knoxville, TN headquarters. This organized go-getter will assist the team with production of original and sponsored video content for our well-loved digital brands and social platforms.
1. Manage timelines, documentation, calendars, and guidelines across multiple projects simultaneously.
2. Generate and distribute regular team updates and project trackers.
3. Work in video asset management tools to help production teams stay organized and on track.
4. Assist in communication with production, production management, editorial, social, internal ad-sales activation and marketing teams, business and legal affairs, and video operations.
5. Work with production management and production companies to ensure projects are delivered on time and in the correct formats.
6. Research video topics in the Discovery library and present options as needed for video, editorial, and sales teams.
7. Assist all producers in daily tasks that contribute to the organization of the team.
Must have the legal right to work in the United States