The Production Manager oversees logistical planning, production and asset management duties for digital video creation and distribution across the Digital Studios. Partnering with the Senior Director, the Production Manager traffics and manages the flow of deliverables through all phases of production working closely with Digital Studios video producers, editorial and programming teams, Business and Legal Affairs, Finance, Global Technology & Operations, Talent Relations, Global Rights.
1. Manage multiple digital video series from development through delivery and launch for digital platforms
2. Work with team of producers to advise on all aspects of deal memos, budgets, schedules, production and talent details and delivery timelines for video content across platforms
a. Negotiate budgets and schedules with 3rd party production companies
b. Partner with Business & Legal Affairs to create talent deal memos
c. Work with Production Associate to on-board production company with contracted deliverables, checklists and assign Asset IDs and Show Codes for video delivery
3. Maintain video operating budget for digital brands as assigned working with Senior Director and Finance Manager
4. Line Produce internal shoots, track all related costs and manage the production shoot logistics with internal video producers
5. Manage and maintain list of video projects to keep teams apprised of project status while in various stages of completion
6. Manage vendor and freelance contracts
7. Submit invoices for payment
8. Work with other production managers and coordinators on maintaining project documentation and finding efficiencies
1. Oversee Production Associate to manage the workflow for video assets from delivery through launch
2. Identify, define and create efficiencies across Digital brands as systems and workflows consolidate
3. Work with Content Operations team to establish new workflows across departments and video products
4. Clearly communicate video delivery dates to various stakeholders
* Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in production management working on both short and long form content for a television network or digital lifestyle brand.
* Must have strong administrative, organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
* Able to self-direct and adapt in a fast-paced, startup-style environment
* Must be effective under aggressive timelines and high-pressure situations.
* Must possess strong communication skills, both in-person and digitally
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Understanding of common Television and Digital formats, terminologies and practices a
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Strong familiarity with new and emerging video programming and platforms
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
new york, nyc, city, manhattan