This role will help administer Discovery's global equity-based compensation programs.
1. Serves as primary point of contact for third party administrator. Maintains participant data (e.g. new hires, terminations, etc.) in third-party administrator system and ensures all participant stock plan transactions (grants, exercises, terminations) are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner. Works closely with third-party administrator to address any issues or changes to the equity plans and related administration processes.
2. Assemble grant agreement documentation, provide to third-party administrator, and facilitate acceptance when needed
3. Communicate with legal advisors regarding plan issues; and ensure adherence to plan document provisions. Oversee third-party relationships.
4. Works with external consultants on issues such as income sourcing for mobile employees, tax and legal updates
5. Acts as an Equity Administration resource to employees and internal business partners providing them with complete and accurate information
6. Assist with the preparation and distribution of equity plan communication material, as required.
7. Works closely with Finance for accurate reporting including valuation, overhang, section 16 and Disqualifying Dispositions
8. Assist Legal with the preparation of information and reports regarding executive compensation for inclusion in proxy statement and annual report.
9. Assist Legal in complying with SEC Forms 3, 4 and 5 filings.
10. Works closely with Legal and HRIS to compile quarterly blackout list and communicate with third-party vendor about blackouts and affected participants.
11. Works closely with payrolls in various countries to ensure proper tax withholding, accounting and compliance
12. Performs routine audits to ensure that all data (grants, exercises, terminations) have been processed correctly. Adheres to all SOX and other established controls, reviewing and updating controls as needed
13. Reconcile stock issuances with transfer agent on a monthly basis, including audit of plan reserve balances.
14. Coordinates contribution files for the Employee Stock Purchase Plan for U.S. and International based employees. Works with third-party administrator to process the plan purchases.
15. Partners with Payroll Contacts to ensure that all plan enrollments, changes in enrollments, and withdrawals are accurately recorded and processed.
16. Reconciles stock issuances with transfer agent on a monthly basis, including audit of plan reserve balances
17. Assembles grant agreement documentation, provides to third-party administrator, and facilitates acceptance when needed
18. Assists VP, Total Rewards in representing Stock Administration on special projects related to executive compensation and equity
19. Communicates with HR and participants on a routine basis to answer questions about equity program
20. Completes surveys and assist with compiling benchmark data for equity plans
21. Perform other duties as required
* Demonstrates exceptionally strong attention to detail
* 3 to 5 years experience of increasing responsibility in Equity Administration of a Global and Multi-state organization or consulting firm with similar clients
* Experienced in all regulatory aspects of Global Equity Administration
* Awareness and understanding of Global equity administration marketplace trends and knowledge of standard internal processes
* Prior experience in administering a Global Employee Stock Purchase Plan preferred
* Ability to be organized and work independently on routine tasks, with sound judgment
* 4 year college degree in finance or accounting preferred
* Prior experience working with Fidelity’s Plan Sponsor WebStation (PSW) preferred
* Minimum of CEP Level 2 preferred
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Knoxville, Tennessee, KX, TN