About Discovery Golf
GOLFTV is a new international destination for golf fans created by Discovery, the global leader in real-life entertainment and home of the Olympics in Europe, in partnership with the PGA TOUR. The first-of-its-kind digital platform, which launches in January 2019, will include a dedicated video streaming service, ensuring you can watch many of golf’s most exciting tournaments, players and moments anytime, anywhere on every screen and device. The new venture from Discovery will seek to create a worldwide home for all things golf, with new content and features added on a regular basis to build GOLFTV into the ultimate golf experience.
The Sr. Manager Customer Engagement and Retention will drive the CRM strategy and customer lifecyle marketing for Discovery Golf. The role requires strategy setting, including customer segmentation and financial analysis, and tactical execution, including key CRM activity like email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and messaging in targeted web experiences.
1. Create the strategic marketing plan for customer retention across a global audience
2. Own the customer journey from lead to new customer to ongoing active customer activities to return-from-churn and winback
3. Create customer segmentation to drive relevant and impactful marketing communications
4. Manage core CRM activity (Email, Push notifications, in-app messaging, targeted web messaging).
5. Develop and Maintain Marketing activation calendar
6. Project retention trends and key financial model inputs based on marketing and digital product release activities
7. Maintain close linkage to customer service leaders to ensure that we take important learnings from customer feedback and put it into action
* Deep experience working in direct-to-consumer (B2C) media companies with digital content. Familiarity with both subscription- and advertising-based business models would be ideal.
* Deep understanding of, and strong success in, a business focused on the implementation of consumer acquisition and/or retention marketing tactics and plans.
* Extensive familiarity with using customer segmentation and data, test, target and measure marketing campaigns and advanced, innovative digital strategies
* Experience managing a CRM and data system to enhance a subscription and advertising business and more effectively communicate with and engage consumers.
* Proven leadership of a multifunctional marketing and data organization, responsible for driving significant revenue impact.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York City, New York, NYC, NY