The Partnership Planner is the liaison between all Sales disciplines including Research, Sales, Programming, Commercial Operations, Digital, and Ad Sales Marketing/Design as well as all network groups. The Partnership Planner works closely with the EVP, SVP and VP to set and implement strategy by providing tools, direction and resources to the Sales teams in order to maximize revenue.
1. Liaise between Sales Department and Network groups (Scheduling, Programming, Marketing, Branded Entertainment)
2. Responsible for creating all external Sales presentations (includes research, programming, and digital).
3. Track tentpole sales: targeted advertisers, pitch status, sellout status (ie auto wish list/DSC OPP TRACKER) and communicate status to sales teams
4. Responsible for knowing all programming on the network
5. Create and compile Sales Conference presentation decks, materials and category/client targets information
6. Develop new business prospects, contacts and relationships
7. Create and update all additional sales tools for their respective team i.e. program descriptions, external and internal program grids, one sheets, charts, etc.
8. Partner with Integrated Ad Sales Marketing to respond to RFPs
9. Participate in bi weekly Sales Assistant/Planner meetings giving network updates
10. Participate in creating sales opportunities and write up earned value Ideas based on the client's brand briefs and collaborate w/ Ad Sales Integrated Marketing
11. Responsible for approving program changes in the system on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis. (*IMT/P&P team physically does changes)
12. Participate in pool planning during Upfront season.
13. Maintain and develop client contacts and relationships as this position is integral to the develop of future Account Executives.
* 2+ years related advertising experience
* Strong computer experience (graphics, excel, etc)
* Complete knowledge of the terminology and procedures of the advertising sales process, including media math
* Experience with research techniques and sources (Nielsen, MRI, Ad views, Redbook)
* Strong influencing skills - influence SPs, SAs, ASIM, Network groups.
* Strong Communication skills both verbal and written, strong customer service skills.
* BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent education and experience.
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY