We are currently searching for a Collections Specialist to support our team in Knoxville, Tennessee.
1. The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
2. Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
3. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
4. Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
5. Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
6. Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
7. Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
8. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
9. Weekly and monthly reporting
10. High volume phone and/or email correspondence to assigned customers
11. Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
12. Provide excellent & considerate customer service to internal and external customers
13. Participate in team planning meetings
14. Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
* 3-5 years corporate Collections experience; media experience a plus
* Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
* Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
* Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
* Experience with SAP a plus
* Commitment to excellent customer service
* Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Knoxville, Tennessee, KX, TN