The Sales Research & Strategy Manager will conduct research analysis and generate insights for both linear and digital to assist the ad sales team in generating revenue.
1. Work with teams across the company to develop effective presentations on our ad sales capabilities & offerings.
2. Participate in internal brainstorm sessions and client/agency briefings.
3. Prepare insights and strategy intelligence decks for internal pre-client meetings.
4. Create presentations to deliver data driven stories & Discovery’s value proposition to clients.
5. Work closely with P&R to update key management reports regularly.
6. Develop a deep understanding of key categories: business drivers, consumer shopping habits and practices, consumer insights, category dynamics and trends, and client marketing performance.
7. Develop insightful audience analysis by using data resources including IBOPE, TGI, Google Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, proprietary tools, and custom study’s findings.
8. Create powerful stories driven by data to support sales presentations.
9. Curate data from available studies to discover and develop new stories
10. Deliver presentations to advertiser and agency clients in a compelling way
11. Manage pre-sales & post-sales buys for linear & digital campaigns.
12. Work with vendors to champion and design new custom studies for clients with multiplatform initiatives.
13. Provide regular insights on competitive data and industry/market trends.
14. Support ad sales in identifying new revenue opportunities.
15. Collaborate with research teams in other markets on other ad hoc custom regional research initiatives.
* Bachelor’s degree (preferred majors include mathematics, marketing, communications, new media)
* 5+ years in agency, television and/or digital research experience
* Deep knowledge of social and digital platforms
* Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
* Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills
* Proficiency with excel, word processing, CRM, dashboard, tv and digital audience data tools required.
* Understanding of basic statistical concepts, projection and prediction and related methodologies.
* Demonstrate a “self-starter” attitude
* Work as a team player.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Miami, Florida, FL