Assist the sales team in office administration, client research, presentation support, sales materials preparation and marketing support.
1. Manage financial reports & office administration to maximise sales team efficiency.
2. Maintain reporting for NYIAS including updating reports & formatting data.
3. Support the Solutions efforts in researching clients, preparing presentations and overseeing pitch logistics.
* Candidate should have 2+ years of related experience, preferably in television environment.
* College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
* Strong analytical/organization skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be a detail-oriented person.
* Excellent computer skills in Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point a must.
* Candidate should be self motivated, able to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously
New York City, New York, NYC, NY