TLC Marketing is looking for a versatile designer with strong compositional instincts that lean toward clean, fresh design. Designer will be part of in-house marketing agency working across all media for entertainment brand centered around color, typography and talent-centric photographic elements.
Campaign work includes motion graphics, print, out of home, static and rich media digital units, social, packaging, apparel, and other collateral materials. In addition, any other formats or needs that arise in the promotion or support of TLC will be lead or executed by our design team.
Ideal candidate can communicate their ideas well and present them with flare; relishes selling in ideas, and can take and interpret constructive changes and critiques with ease. A strong background in digital design is preferred.
1. Concept and execute advertising/promotion campaigns across all media- print, outdoor, digital, social and TV.
2. Ensuring quality, and timely delivery of projects within budget and on strategy.
3. Administrative duties include accurate accounting through documentation and monitoring of time spent on projects. Proper and timely preparation of photo-rights. Accuracy and follow-through on all departmental procedures.
4. Keeping up to date with latest trends in global advertising and marketing.
* 3-8 years advertising/design experience in related fields of study listed above.
* Bachelor’s degree or trade school degree in advertising/design /communications or art
* Well versed in Adobe programs
* Familiarity with HTML or CCS – or comfort designing for those formats
* Must have excellent typographical and concept design skills
* Must be a team player and be able to work on several projects under tight deadlines.
* Knowledge of backend digital development and implementation a plus
* Entertainment print/online background a plus
* Must be competent with photo retouching
Silver Spring, Maryland, MD