Work within a collaborative, team-oriented Production Management environment to create, organize, and execute contract compliance elements. Manage and track up to 100 projects, communicating any adverse impact of delivery delays to Scheduling, DNI and all internal stakeholders. Participate in departmental initiatives/taskforces. This position may be based in the Los Angeles, Knoxville, or NYC office. The position does not offer a relocation package.
1. Finalize contract exhibits, including reviewing production schedules, payment schedules, deliverables, obtaining Network EP and Programming Management approval, and posting exhibits.
2. Track all production and financial elements of originals, co-productions, acquisitions and reversions from conception to delivery and acceptance for all DCI program materials.
3. Monitor contractual milestones, ensuring they are met in a timely manner. submit for payments to producer through Project Systems once milestones are met.
4. Provide status of vendors’ contractual obligations to internal clients.
5. Complete final program inventory on all deliverables.
6. Coordinate with Talent Relations to facilitate execution and payment of talent contracts.
7. Coordinate with network reps and Production Management executive, to facilitate execution and payment of production contracts.
8. Facilitate Production Management deliverables procedures, for example:
a. Overage Amendments and Letters
9. Liaise with finance on the management of programming cashflow.
10. Supervise all milestone payments to external producers.
11. Supervise the review and delivery of program materials for contract compliance.
* Minimum 3 years of television production experience, at a network or production company. Basic finance background preferred, but not required.
* Solid knowledge of production logistics, rights issues, and current industry standard practices.
* A self-starter who has the ability to prioritize duties among multiple concurrent projects and across managers.
* Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
* Must be proficient with spreadsheet database applications including Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Word for Windows.
* Candidate must have the ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Los Angeles, California, LA, CA