The Senior Content Financial Analyst will be responsible for working with network counterparts in reporting and forecasting on investment, cash and amortization of content.
1. Maintain database containing content metrics and ensure accurate reporting.
2. Review all contracts and amendments for budget and rights information.
3. Demonstrate and maintain high standards of accountability to deliver superior quality financial information on timely basis to network FP&A.
4. Work with network FP&A to evaluate financial impact of potential strategy/programming decisions.
5. Prepare cash & expense forecasts for network meetings and month end reporting.
6. Reconcile actuals vs prior forecast/budget/prior year and provide variance explanations.
7. Review program starts, asset adjustments, and balance sheet recs.
8. Prepare Investment Approval/ROI templates.
9. Build strong relationships with network programming and network FP&A teams.
10. Work with network FP&A to develop and lockdown budget/LRP targets.
11. Conduct Ad Hoc analysis as needed.
12. Support development of systems, tools, and processes to facilitate efficient and accurate analysis.
13. Participate in assigned network meetings such as, but not limited to: Network Cash and/or Programming Financials Review.
* At least 3-4 years’ experience in financial analysis.
* Strong proficiency in excel and other data analysis techniques. Demonstrated experience in financial modeling.
* Critical thinker and strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues, articulate findings and present optimal solutions.
* Proven ability to build confidence and trust with department members and external business partners.
* Experience working accurately and efficiently with high volumes of data under strict deadlines.
* Motivated by challenging, high-energy environment.
* Strong working knowledge of financial software packages and Microsoft Office suite.
* Bachelors in Finance or Accounting required.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
* Solid understanding of SAP preferred.
* Solid understanding of television and production business preferred.
Knoxville, Tennessee, KX, TN