The Digital Content Associate – Development and Operations has the critical function of ensuring smooth and timely workflow and coordination of assets and processes for the Discovery Kids content team. The DCA responsibilities include: allocating rights and entering, maintaining, and disseminating data and key information from internal and external sources. This role ensures timely entry, synthesis, and disbursement of information so that development, programming and operational teams receive essential information.
1. Responsible for the overall ingestion of assets, watching budgets and leading personnel associated with content for Discovery Kids
2. Responsible for HIVE-related input and updates
3. Submit acquisition deal memos, information, and budget requests from partners
4. Help track projects from a budget and scheduling for the Digital originals.
5. Track and grants rights in systems, maintain tracking document, contact US team for rights questions/issues
6. Oversee staffing and training for the content operations team.
7. Follow up with regions to keep informed, and work with operations to solve issues
8. Submit research inquiries and compile feedback as needed
9. Missing Descriptions - enter the series and episodic synopsis into Hive
10. Act as a point of contact for BLA and operations
11. Attend weekly BLA calls/meetings
12. Assist with special projects as needed
13. Asset and delivery tracking
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
15. Results driven and willing to fill the gaps as needed to achieve those results.
* Minimum three years in entertainment, media or related environment – kids experience a plus*
* Experience is digital or mobile apps
* Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
* Adaptable, capable of wearing many hats and multi-tasking a must
* Highly organized with attention to detail
* Time management, prioritization, speed and accuracy are of the essence. Knowing how much time to spend on a task is key.
* Comfortable working in different database systems handling high volumes of data processing
* Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Los Angeles, California, LA, CA