Provide high level executive administrative support to multiple executives in the Golf division. This includes heavy schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and acting as liaison to top executives within and outside of the company, and the divisions.
1. Schedule meetings, maintain and update daily calendar for multiple executives.
2. Answer telephones, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within scope of authority.
3. Schedule, organize and coordinate meetings and facilities, including travel, transportation/hotel arrangements, prepare and distribute materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc. Arrange presentations and conferences, coordinate equipment needs and refreshments, compile and distribute materials, etc.
4. Type up various meeting notes, create letters, forms procedures, contracts, and other documents and correspondence as appropriate. Format tables and spreadsheets.
5. Develop procedures to ensure functional office operations.
6. Responsible for the financial processes of check requests, invoices and purchase orders. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports.
7. Submit monthly expenses and refer discrepancies for resolution.
8. Open, review, route, and disseminate interoffice and external mail, distribute correspondence and other material to department staff.
9. Establish and maintain department records and files as needed. Review, sort and file a variety of materials.
10. Provide data entry and clerical support.
11. Support in preparation of various presentation decks.
12. Assist with special projects and provide general office support
13. Function as administrative liaison to departmental staff, other departments, external vendors and consultants.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Five years administrative experience.
* Verbal and written communication, extremely strong interpersonal, organizational, prioritization, and administrative skills.
* Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Concur, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Must be a team player
* Must be adaptable and flexible to an ever changing environment
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York City, New York, NYC, NY