This position will oversee and manage the Executive’s office to include coordination of department administrative support, where applicable. This role may also support one or more other Executives.
1. Answer telephone, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within the scope of authority.
2. Schedule, organize, and coordinate meetings, including travel, transportation and hotel arrangements, coordination, preparation, and distribution of materials, agendas, and notes, handouts.
3. Type and compose letters, forms, procedures, contracts, proposals, and other documents and correspondence, as appropriate.
4. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports, purchase orders, and check request
5. Prepare presentations, including annual budget presentation.
6. Monitor monthly expenses, reconcile budget, and refer discrepancies for resolution.
7. Schedule executive's appointments, maintain and update supervisor's daily calendar.
8. Coordinating with other departmental executive and administrative assistants to provide support for the entire department.
9. Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is preferred.
* Three to five years’ administrative experience.
* Must be proficient in Windows, Lotus Notes, Calendar Creator, Organizer, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and database management.
* Candidate must be articulate, detail-oriented, and have strong follow up, organizational and administrative management skills.
* Candidate must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
* Ability to initiate and follow-through on tasks independently – strong self-starter who will take charge and provide support to executives in an efficient manner.
* Ability to multitask, assess priorities and maintain composure and diplomacy at all times.
* Discovery experience a significant plus – knowledge of internal company processes and departments a key attribute.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York City, New York, NYC, NY