***If you accept a position with Discovery Education you will be an at- will employee under Discovery Education and eligible for Discovery Education benefits and compensation plans. This role is not a Discovery, Inc. position.***
Discovery Education is the global leader in standards-based digital content for K-12 classrooms, transforming teaching and learning with award-winning digital textbooks, multimedia content, professional development, assessment tools, and the largest professional learning community of its kind. Discovery Education partners with districts, states and like-minded organizations to captivate students, empower teachers, and transform classrooms with customized solutions that accelerate academic achievement. Discovery Education's services are available not only in half of all U.S. schools, but in half of all English primary schools, numerous institutes of higher learning, and in 50 countries around the world.
Responsibilities include sales order creation, contract verification and invoicing; to ensure efficiency, consistency, and accuracy to the sales order process. The Specialist works between Salesforce and SAP to build and verify orders, to ensure data compliance across systems, and to provide customer support regarding invoicing questions. The Specialist will also assist in array of data migration and integration projects throughout the year.
1. Maintain a system to efficiently and effectively collect information from partnership team to build and manage sales orders within assigned regions into the SLX system.
2. Develop a deep understanding of operations and compliance rules, and be able to articulate these rules to the partnership team. Assist with process documentation updates, and create Techbook site detail forms.
3. Run daily reports from Salesforce and SAP. Ensure compliance across systems by completing QC reports and resolving discrepancies.
4. Become familiar with product implementation process and work with the Education Support team to ensure product activations are in sync with sales orders.
5. Complete requested projects that include, but are not limited to: invoice generation, data migration projects, training, and delivering executed agreements to customers.
6. Respond to internal and external requests for payment information and invoice delivery.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience.
* Attention to detail, and the ability to handle a diverse workload.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
* Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational, verbal, and written skills.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
* Previous experience with CRM, preferable Salesforce or SAP.
Charlotte, NC, North Carolina, Silver Spring, MD, Maryland