Provide partner management for the Location Based Entertainment (LBE) businesses and supporting successful delivery of revenue targets. This position will collaborate with a “client” base that includes internal stakeholders as well as external partners.
1. Manage the day-to-day interaction with our external business partners in an effort to support the group’s goal to achieve revenue targets and maintain brand integrity.
2. Ensure new business initiatives stay on track by monitoring project timelines, budgets, open issues, and deliverables
3. Assist and/or guide project management for large scale or complex installations to meet key milestones on time and on budget.
4. Support / prepare presentations and when appropriate pitch partnership opportunities internally and externally
5. Liaise with internal groups (e.g. networks, digital, social media, communications, marketing, talent management and affiliate sales, etc.) on integration with Discovery owned assets and internal promotion opportunities.
6. Partner with internal team members and outside partners on integration opportunities via Discovery owned assets for assigned initiatives
7. Work closely with the network marketing and production teams to ensure that all LBE activations are aligned with corporate priorities
8. Provide external partners with network information, assets, and new opportunities on a daily basis
9. Route creative assets from 3rd party partners for approval and use on-line, on-air and in e-mail campaigns
10. Approve all external partner assets, such as websites, social pages, and media, to ensure proper functionality and brand usage
11. Manage the PO and invoice payment submittal process for all LBE business partners
12. Retail and product support as needed
13. Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or the like required
* Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ project management and /or Location Based Entertainment business experience
* Proven experience with external partner management and meeting tight deadlines
* Must be able to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Requires excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Attention to detail and the ability to manage a diverse workload is key
* Previous brand management experience with a consumer products or entertainment company
* Experience working with consumer facing initiatives in international markets highly desirable
* Agency account management experience a plus
* Media experience a plus
* Willing to travel
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
LA, California, Los Angeles