The Account Manager is responsible for generating, evolving, and maintaining new and existing linear and digital ad sales businesses.
1. Generate TV ad sales revenue from existing and new accounts to meet annual goals
2. Generate digital ad sales revenue in conjunction with sales team for social, branded content, programmatic and any new platforms. This position will facilitate between sales and creative/operation teams on the creation of proposals that are sellable around digital properties.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers and agencies
4. Build strong multiplatform creative solutions that are customized to meet client needs and deliver value
5. Create sales presentations that are strategic, compelling and tailored to clients’ needs
6. Maximize inventory monetization in all negotiations
7. Collaborate with other internal teams to deliver the sale -- planning, traffic, digital, programming, creative services, research, content, finance and local teams as applicable.
8. Create accurate monthly and yearly forecast for management
9. Oversee all aspects of administration & execution of the accounts managed.
10. Lead, develop, and motivate the sales planner
* Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field
* Five+ years of experience in broadcast or digital sales
* Thorough knowledge of digital, especially social media and branded content
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Bilingual (Spanish/English)
* Willing to travel
* Established relationships with advertisers and agencies is strongly desired
* Self-starter; able to work independently, while collaborating within a strong team environment
* Apply creative problem-solving skills to business and client issues, combining strategic, analytical and technical experience, and creating recommendations.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
Florida, Miami, FL