Responsible for providing support to the account executives and directors throughout the digital sales process including commercial plan, inventory & pricing validation, execution, optimization, reconciliation, and post buy monitoring, for the entire digital portfolio, as well as all LATAM/USH regions.
1. Monitor execution of advertisers’ campaigns and prepare post buy analysis reports to facilitate renewals
2. Work closely with research team & tools to create detailed delivery metrics reports on key client deals, utilizing Google Analytics, Comscore, Brightcove, Free Wheel, DoubleClick and Facebook Analytics
3. Act as senior digital planner for all regions.
4. Track and maintain new client and existing advertising agency business, for all sales teams, excluding Mexico and Brazil
5. Review and revise sales flowcharts for account manager, sales planners, and advertising agencies, excluding Mexico and Brazil, for pricing and inventory check
6. Track consumption and pacing on active accounts, excluding Mexico and Brazil
7. Review and monitoring under-delivery, to include the managing discrepancies and reconciliation at month end
8. Responsible for ensuring all billing instructions are being provided by corresponding planners, AEs, agencies.
9. Providing reporting to clients for pre, during, & post campaign
10. Work closely and maintain rapport with sales, DCG, Solutions, Sales Development, Ad Ops, and Research staff
11. Officially communicate new content & product opportunities to sales teams
12. Support ad-hoc research request and production follow up with Sales Development, DCG, and Solutions
13. Prepare presentations for assigned clients to include element of research, relevant digital footprint, and sales opportunities.
14. Assist in compilation of market information for AM sales efforts
15. Collaborate with internal departments and markets to develop sales opportunities for client base
16. Collaborate with Manager & partners to understand and establish SOPs for programmatic, and any other key partnerships that may come about in the evolution of the business
17. Responsible for tracking the IO’s and online revenue pacing for the entire region via weekly pipeline reports to sales management.
18. Act as main point of contact for all digital planning & research consultations from Sales
19. Prepare and present training materials for other planning teams across the region
20. Periodically review media & branded content performance to keep updated benchmarks across DLA’s digital commercial properties
21. Lead the inventory forecasting and consumption analysis reports for sales management.
22. Build professional relationships with day-to-day agency contacts and digital partners.
23. Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned, and in line with the evolution of the business.
24. May need to travel up to 30% of the time.
* 3+ years of planning digital advertising experience at an ad agency or digitally native company
* College degree preferred
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Detailed oriented and resourceful
* Committed to provide high quality service to clients
* Bilingual in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
* Computer experience in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Google Docs
* Mastery of Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of digital planning tools preferred: FreeWheel, DBM, Facebook Business Manager, Comscore, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics.
* Must have the legal right to work in the US
Miami, Florida, FL