The TV Everywhere Coordinator provides operational support for the TVE programming team and publishes, and packages long-form content in Discovery’s TVE experiences.
1. Assist with the management of content schedules for network TVE apps
2. Assist in developing network-specific programming strategies that drive engagement
3. Publish videos using web-based CMS
4. Update TVE promotional areas as needed
5. Conduct analysis of competitor’s TVE products in regards to episode counts, authenticated/unauthenticated breakdowns and windows
6. Work very closely with online editorial teams and help operationally with programming stunts through creation of metadata, updates key programmatic dates, descriptions, tagging.
7. Track and analyze traffic trends through internal traffic database
8. Assist with special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Highly organized with strong follow through and time management skills.
* Ability to take direction.
* Professional communication skills (spoken and written).
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize workload.
* Ability to anticipate issues and problem solve.
* Computer Proficient: MAC Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
* Strong communication skills and ability to work closely across different internal departments
* Professional demeanor, strong phone skills, customer/people-oriented with high energy
* Knowledge of TV Everywhere experiences a plus
* Must have the legal right to work in the US