Develop creative approaches to provide actionable information about current and potential audiences to help position and differentiate DLA/I’s networks in region.
1. Support the Advertising and Affiliate Sales group with tactical and strategic ratings analysis, syndicated data sources and custom studies to optimally position DLA/I’s networks in Mexico.
2. Evaluate alternative technologies/operator competition (local audience trends, viewing pattern differences),
3. Continuously track ratings performance vs original expectations and develop system to adjust performance goals based market indicators
4. Work with content team to provide local competitive intelligence, including ratings highlights of competition
5. Represent Discovery research division at all appropriate industry events and report findings back to Miami office.
6. Support Miami research team in overseeing of local custom studies, including design, meetings with local vendors, attending focus groups, providing local insight and reporting findings to local teams.
* Bachelors degree in Marketing or Psychology .
* 3 years experience in Television Research field
* Bilingual, fluent in English
* knowledge of the Mexican market
* Knowledge of research softwares and computer skills