The Partner Success Associate Manager will be instrumental and accountable in supporting the Partner Success team with renewing and upselling within accounts, to ensure the team meets the corporate renewal and upsell objectives.
This includes working with Partner Success regional teams to provide internal account health updates, prepare partner presentations and generate/ analyze usage data and provide usage stim, engage in customer-facing lifecycle management activities, support marketing campaigns and customer outreach, actively recruit partners for DE events and track accepted invites, manage contract addendum queue in SF and act as an internal/external POC for such addendums, and act as a liaison between the Partner Success, Customer Support and Marketing teams.
As needs change from the field, the Partner Success Associate Manager will work with the Partner Success Leadership team to prioritize responsibilities and support accounts accordingly. This role reports to the Regional Director of Partner Success.
1. Weekly review of renewal reports and prioritizations to help secure renewal and upsell revenues.
2. Customize power point templates based upon partner’s needs (as guided by team)
3. Generate usage reports for all products; provide follow up/usage stim activities based upon usage analysis
4. Provide outreach to partners on lifecycle implementation activities such as introductory phone calls, advising partners about SSO, and sending follow up welcome emails to new partners
5. Provide support with tracking contract amendments, contract deliverables and due dates, along with renewal status as well as outreach to customer to manage such activities
6. Actively recruit partners and track accepted invites for DE events
7. Act as a liaison between the Partner Success team and the Customer Support team to provide internal data about requests for customer support
8. Provide remote customer-facing focused support as needed
9. Additional projects to be assigned as needed
* BA/BS degree
* 3 years of work experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
* Proven ability to multi-task and proactively keep organized
* Proven ability to showcase customer service skills
* Must have the legal right to work in the US