The Coordinator of licensing position provides both operational and project management support to soft goods licensing team.
1. Manage all aspects of quarterly sales forecast process for Licensing Team including: distributing forms, tracking compliance, uploading to shared drive, and inputting into appropriate format as directed by finance.
2. Oversee retail sell-in tracker report including: gathering data quarterly from licensees, consolidating information in Excel, analyzing data by retailer, and distributing to Licensing team.
3. Work with Sales Operations to create, manage and maintain all Domestic Data bases including: Licensee List, Retail Contacts List, Financial Contacts List, President & CEO Contacts List.
4. Research new business prospects by product category upon request.
5. Respond to all unsolicited requests for licenses, help distinguish which are viable sales leads and communicate to appropriate sales executive.
6. Conduct online and brick and motor retail audits by season and prepare and distribute Power Point to sales team.
7. Work on special projects as directed by senior management team.
8. Manage existing licensees in assigned Soft goods categories TBD.
a. Provide exceptional client service.
b. Negotiate renewals on a timely basis.
c. Provides input for annual departmental budget and plan for designated categories.
9. Attend trade shows and meetings to support current licensees and to seek new business opportunities as needed
10. Liaise with legal, finance, talent management, marketing and creative as needed.
11. Schedule and attend regular licensor/licensee update meetings.
12. Assist Licensing Team with all PR requests including: vetting press releases, securing samples, coordinating gift guides, etc.
1. Office and administrative duties as requested and necessary in the fulfillment of the job
2. Operational and fiscal responsibility for assigned soft goods licensees.
3. Project manage and administration for all approvals
4. Manage all revenue targets for assigned licensee base to include annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
5. Support Director of Retail and Soft Lines and the Vice President of Global Lifestyle and Retail as needed.
6. Support for customizing Sales Decks etc
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Highly organized with strong follow through and time management skills.
* Ability to take direction.
* Professional communication skills (spoken and written).
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize workload.
* Ability to anticipate issues and problem solve.
* Computer Proficient: MAC Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
* Strong sales skills: relationship building, presentations, influencing skills
* Ability to engage with senior level executives.
* 10-15% travel required.
* Must have the legal right to work in the US
* BA required and Business or Marketing preferred