The Marketing Coordinator role is to support the Marketing Solutions team in the development and execution of various marketing elements and sponsorship packages for specific assigned DCI networks.
1. Manage all aspects of the Sponsorship database for assigned network Sponsorships, including development of formal sales presentations and pricing sheets.
2. Manage various aspects of the Sponsorship Overview and Tracking grid that lists all sold and pending sponsors elements
3. Allocate interstitial schedules for Sponsorship packages, working closely with Commercial Operations to manage this process.
4. Provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager including presentation development, budget tracking and reconciliation, meeting notes, etc.
5. Assist in responding to RFPs with both linear and digital solutions by working in tandem with various network departments including Branded Entertainment, Production, Consumer Marketing, Digital, Programming, Talent, Legal, etc
6. Maintain open communications with supervisor at all times.
7. Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
* Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience. Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
* Detail oriented and comfort working with numbers (i.e. marketing budgets).
* Ability to complete projects accurately and in a timely manner.
* A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professionalism.
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.