Our Discovery Communications Research Analyst of Estimates provides critical audience estimates for several networks. This role includes the development of audience profiles on internal systems and giving presentations to Senior Network, Finance and Sales management teams.
1. Work with team to develop audience estimates for sales and business growth.
2. Create short term and long term audience projections for Financial modeling.
3. Work with Research, Network and Sales Senior Management to identify and present audience estimates for sales and business development.
4. Provide ongoing support on tracking network performance and competitive trends.
5. Become proficient with standard media terminology and research systems.
6. Other duties as assigned
* BS or BA degree in a related field of study.
* Ability to learn new software quickly.
* Must be a solutions-oriented, strategic thinker and team player.
* Possess strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communications as well as strong organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail.
* Computer proficiency mandatory, with in-depth knowledge of spreadsheet and graphics packages (preferably Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint).
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.