The Inventory and Yield Coordinator for Discovery Digital Media’s Revenue Strategy Department is responsible for inventory and revenue analysis across the entire DM portfolio of properties. The Coordinator will also need to produce ad hoc reports and interact regularly with a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders, including the Ad Sales, Operations and Finance.
1. Create and manage digital rate cards and daily sellout reports across portfolio for use by convergent sales team.
2. Compile daily fill rate reports across all Digital inventory types; Identify and communicate opportunities/risks as needed
3. Review and approve Ad Sales campaigns in order management system; ensure accurate pricing and inventory allocation across digital platforms.
4. Conduct audits and analysis of Ad Sales campaigns for primary business and market classifications (upfront/scatter).
5. Investigate and resolve delivery/performance issues and advise management to potential revenue risk/opportunity
6. Present recommendations to Advertising Operations team on ad server changes to maximize campaign delivery; advise Ad Sales team on potential inventory optimizations
7. Ad hoc reporting and analysis for over-arching team on an ongoing basis
* Passion for Digital Media and the online advertising business
* Quick learner, as candidate will require a mastery of our System(s) and processes within a few months of hire
* Comfortable communicating on phone and in email with Sales and Mgmt staff members
* Expert at manipulating, analyzing and reporting on large data sets using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
* At ease working in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
* Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
* System Knowledge:
o Microsoft Excel (essential)
o FreeWheel RPM, MRMA
o Comscore, Nielsen DAR, MOAT, Google Analytics, and/or other 3rd party measurement platforms
o Blue Kai or other DMP interfaces
* A minimum 1yrs experience in online media environment with strong working knowledge of online advertising industry
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Must have legal right to work in the United States