The Group - Network Operations team is responsible for overseeing and leading a broad array of strategic and operational initiatives in service of maximizing the value of the IP across our networks, our global portfolio, and IP extensions that may include Consumer Products, Content Licensing and IP Licensing across Discovery, Animal Planet and Science Channel.
* 3-5 years of professional work experience, ideally in an advisory role in related field such as Marketing. MBA and International experience a plus.
* Experience in business analysis/financial skills, modeling.
* Working knowledge and a deep interest for the entertainment industry, changing consumer behaviors, emerging content business models (branded entertainment, subscription, transactional and advertising-supported), and implications of distributing content across digital platforms
* Demonstrated self-starter with leadership and project management skills, but the self-awareness necessary to understand when/where to ask for help and guidance
* Proven ability to think creatively and strategically while navigating difficult and complex issues
* Excellent written, verbal, negotiation and presentation skills
* Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities simultaneously
* Fluent in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Must have the legal right to work in the US