This individual will be an essential member of the US Networks Corporate FP&A team, supporting the Sr. Manager with the overall financial management of a division with $3B+ in top line revenue. This is a high visibility, high impact and high potential role, part of a small size group that reports directly into the CFO of the division. This position is based in Silver Spring and will include the responsibilities listed below:
1. Performs monthly financial results review and reporting (variance analysis) and provide recommendations and feedback to senior management on the current and future financial positions of the division.
2. Partner with line of business leads at the Manager/Director level to become their trusted business partner. Leverage these relationships to gain better insight into the drivers of the business.
3. Be responsible for budgeting, forecasting & long range planning for the division within the guidelines set by the senior management. Develop appropriate tools for achieving these tasks and seek improvement of existing processes.
4. Performs ad hoc financial analysis as needed and provide recommendations to different stakeholders in the division – ability to balance the details while keeping the big picture in mind.
5. Provide support and visibility to the Investor Relations team on a regular basis for earnings call preparation; provide support to external auditors as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business; MBA/MS preferred.
* 3+ years of experience in the Financial Planning & Analysis environment, preferably in consumer products, media and entertainment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong communication skills and ability to build strong business relationships across multiple functions and levels; ability to articulate thought process and present it in a succinct way through strong communication skills
* Ability to manage competing tasks and deadlines while working with multiple departments in different time zones.
* High sense of urgency and ability to identify creative solutions to advanced, time sensitive problems by balancing achievement of process objectives with practical considerations
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Knowledge of SAP & EPM10 reporting software a plus.
* Must have legal right to work in the United States